Friday, March 16, 2007

The Results are in!!!

And............I PASSED!!!!!!!! I just got results today and it said I got a 100% on my practicle! SA-WEET! I am now officially a licensed cosmetologist! YAAAAAY!!! Now too bad im sick and have been puking my guts out all day. Oh well, I'll have to celebrate tomorrow! Anyways..I just wanted to let everyone know!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :)

12 comments:

Sarah said...

way to go chels!!!! I am so proud of you. You're gifted!!

-KJ said...

HOORAY! We knew you could do it!!! Now you need to decide how much you are going to charge!

Bree :--) said...

Ok, basically you rock my world! Seriously, NICE FREAKIN JOB!

Chelsea Nelson said...

Haha!Thanks! Im way excited to start working! Kj, how did you decide how much to charge when you first started??

Lyd said...

Congrats!! That's freakin' awesome. Good job. When do you start work? Mayish?

liufamily said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so happy for you. But you do suck cuz im still sick and your not.

-KJ said...

The place I work decided that for me, but I raised my prices alot! I don't know what women's hair cuts run there but I would say between $30-35, mens $15-20, kids $12ish, colors started out at $35 for just a sunkiss (10 foils) full weave was 65 (for chin lenth) and 10 for every additional color and 10 for every extra bowl you had to mix. If you have more questions you can email me, but I am sure Veronica is better to ask since she lives there and is still in a salon!!!

-KJ said...

Those hair cut prices were what I charged when I first started.

Ashley O said...

CON-GRAAAAAAAAAATULATIONS!!!!

Chelsea Nelson said...

Thanks thanks and more thanks! Hopefully the salon I'm going to be working in will be opening the first week in April...unless there are any more delays. But as soon as I know for sure when it will be, I will let everyone know! I still havent "celebrated" ....so maybe this weekend we can all go out to eat or something..(and for those of you in Utah..dont worry..I'll eat some Macayo's chips and salsa for ya! hah!)(And also a slurpee for you Lyd!) :)

Sarah said...

We are totally in for a par-tay! You deserve it. Perhaps there we can discuss what needs to happen to my hair...

-KJ said...

I need to get a hold of Macayos and see if they can ship them here. If so, I have a new hobby.